Friday, January 2, 2009

Week 1, Day 4 (pt.1)

As much fun as it is to workout with my son, I think I'd like to have some times where I'm able to workout with an adult. It'll give me a chance to change up my workout and also to get in some adult conversation/socialization. So, anyone in the greater C'ville area? I'd like to try some different things, too. Running, yoga, pilates, kickboxing, sports in general, etc.

I added a cookie and cocktail for my remaining calories yesterday.

Today so far: 1c. mandarin oranges, 1 1/2 slices wheat toast with 1tsp. butter, 8oz. soy milk (which equals 425calories so far today).

Snacks today will be nonfat yogurt and broccoli. I need to work in a lot more fruits and veggies, and they're better for you if they are either frozen or fresh (versus canned). I'll be making a stop at the store today for more hummus - it's a great snack for me in the afternoon and I can use it on sandwiches in lieu of mayonnaise for taste and fewer calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment