Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Week 2, Day 1

It's a miracle! The baby slept for three hour chunks of time. Granted, he only did this while I had him in my wrap and was sleeping partially sitting, but for now - I'll take it.

I made pork tonight that was REALLY good! I mashed up some sweet potatoes that needed to be used and made a salad. The sweet potatoes weren't *really* healthy, but I didn't load them up with sugar or butter. Just a few tablespoons of brown sugar and butter for about 4 cups of sweet potatoes. I'm linking the recipe for the pork here.

Apple Cider Pork Chops

I got through the ENTIRE 30 Day Shred Level One without stopping - and I did the full version of push-ups and butt kicks instead of the beginner version. I'm going to stay at Level One for a few more days before moving on to Level Two. I also borrowed the Biggest Loser Yoga DVD from Mom and I plan to try that tomorrow.

Baby is screaming again.

Oh, PS - I'm using FitDay to keep track of my calories in addition to writing things down in a notebook. It's been great!

No comments:

Post a Comment